[aprssig] Weather Display and Xastir and Linux

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sun May 8 18:07:04 EDT 2005

With my MS Windows use of WeatherDisplay and APRS, to obtain new data from
the weather station I use the WXNOW.TXT file that WeatherDisplay can easily
be configured to routinely produce.  APRS (UI-View32 and APRS+SA and
WinAPRS) just uses that frequently updated text file.
Les, I don't know if this would help in your situation.  It may be slightly
different without MS Windows.  hi hi  I don't know whether XASTIR can obtain
data from the WXNOW.TXT file.
73, Cap KE6AFE