[aprssig] Charge controllers

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Fri May 6 14:15:51 EDT 2005

I ran a node consisting of an old Micor 40 watt mobile transceiver plus
MFJ1270C tnc with TheNetX1J4 firmware where the power supply consisted
of a car battery and a 5 amp fully automatic battery charger, the last
two items bought at KMart.  It worked for about 5 years.  It was the
battery charger that gave out.  I never expected it to last that long,
so I was not disappointed.

Ron, N5IN