[aprssig] User created findU pages

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Thu May 5 22:12:30 EDT 2005

Steve,
I'd like to see heading and a time of last packet (that could be +/- GMT so
that you could display local time or "minutes" ago. (packet age).

I do use some of the other features you support. My favorite map for
Houston use is:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/line.cgi?call=KC5EVE!Mark&geo=http://www.cheavens.com/maps/HouTraffic.geo&start=2

Mark
KC5EVE