[aprssig] VIA micro-ITX 12 VDC-powered PC motherboard ideal building block for digis, igates, repeater controllers, etc.

John Ronan aprssig at ei7ig.org
Thu May 5 03:49:34 EDT 2005

>  Full details, pictures and links to tech data & vendors are here:
>       http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/EPIAserver/index.htm

Hi There,

I was wondering how much power the Hard Drives uses or have you
measured it? I'm currently working on building a Compact Flash based
Linux System.

I have a 'system' booting but as I've not got anything else on the CF
at the moment, it doesn't do anything useful yet (I can ssh into it).

Regards
John

--
John Ronan <jronan at tssg dot org>, +353-51-302938
Telecommunications Software &  Systems Group,  http://www.tssg.org