[aprssig] Any one interested in some active GPS antennas?

Jason Creager jason at creager.com
Wed May 4 18:19:17 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

A buddy and I are making a quantity purchase of Axiom GPS modules and
antennas to build some trackers. I found a seller on eBay who's willing to
sell Panasonic Active GPS antennas with SMA connector for $8 each in bulk.
If anyone wants one, please contact me offlist before I order from them
tomorrow. I'm not adding any markup whatsoever, just pay your part of the
shipping (if significant), the item, any PayPal fees (if you pay that way),
and shipping to you.

My apologies if this is not an appropriate message for this list. I know
the hassles involved in trying to find these antennas without paying
$20-$30 each and am just trying to help out fellow hams.

73,
Jason
KC0ERG