[aprssig] Prom Burners

Andre PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Thu Mar 31 14:33:26 EST 2005

Scott Miller schreef:

>I use an old Needham PB-10 I found on closeout at Fry's years ago.
>
>This looks like it might be the same thing:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1504&item=7504928637&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
>For $5 it might be worth the risk.  =]  I don't think I've ever burned
>anything more exotic than a 27C1024 with it, but it's more than suitable for
>UIDIGI.
>
>Scott
>N1VG

I have used the ART EPP-1F burner with good results for tnc2 eproms.
the suplied program is limited to win98 and it can´t burn higher then a
27C1024 but it works very good for the price.
you might have to shop around a bit as I think they are nolonger being
manufactored, mine was the last my electronics dealer had left.

73 de Andre PE1RDW