[aprssig] Quick Question - mfj TNC's KISS??

Tim Schall ka7pbi at fortgirlfriend.com
Thu Mar 24 09:13:07 EST 2005

The SEA node ran one of these stock for a couple of years.
(http://map.findu.com/sea also http://packet.fortgirlfriend.com/usage.html)
It runs digi_ned under SuSE linux and it never had an issue until the
battery began to wear out. So, I ripped the battery out and burned myself a
KISS EPROM and got on down the road.  Works great.