[aprssig] Puget Sound packet hog counter

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Thu Mar 24 07:14:54 EST 2005

I just looked at the packet hog usage, and see that n7fsp is at the top of the
list for packets sent from his mobile.... So I clicked on his callsign
and read
his qrz biography.... he says "Very active in Packet Radio, Search And Rescue
(SAR), and APRS.".  Why, yes, he is very active - with more that 3 times as
many packets seens as the next lowest guy! lol!!!  And those packets were sent
at 3am localtime!

Wes