[aprssig] NOSaprs (JNOS 2.0c4) available - sample autoexec.nos included

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Mar 21 16:33:04 EST 2005

Greetings all,

The soccer season is upon us, so I better get this out while I can ...

For any NOS diehards that are left, I give you JNOS 2.0c4 with the latest
NOSaprs (APRS igate and client services for JNOS internet gateways).

The logon to the APRS Internet System will now support the filter port on
the core JavaAPRS servers ! Among other things, this will let you minimize
the firehose of data you are getting FROM the APRS internet system.

For more information, please visit the following website :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM