[aprssig] Additional IGates ?

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at spamcop.net
Mon Mar 21 15:55:49 EST 2005

javAPRSsrvr, I applied for a copy at

You could probably just build up an inexpensive box with your favorite
linux and this running. It has a KISS serial port interface now, (along
with a multitude of others, ax.25, AGWPE etc). It is an excellent
alternative to the other outdated/undeveloped GUI and CLI programs.

I'm running it on a Macintosh OSXS box fed by a agwpe interface on
another NT server.

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY