[aprssig] Re: W9DF-??

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:26:49 EST 2005

Whats the timetable for this digi (and others in IN and IL) to be
changed to the new n-n paradigm? I see this digi everyday down here in
western TN. Its getting really close to storm season, and I hoped by now
(going on 2 months) since the end of the new n-n discussion that digi
owners and sysops would have made changes by now. I pass NWS bulletins
to RF for my area, and seeing this QRM from 2 states away is going to
cut down on these bulletins making it to their destinations. We have all
but 1 of our digis in west TN changed, but I dont see any on my local
map of about 200 miles changed except for ours and 1 over in Middle TN.

Thanks
Richard
KB4YTM-2 Igate