[aprssig] PropNet on findU

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Mon Mar 21 00:18:30 EST 2005

On Mar 20, 2005, at 7:07 PM, Matt Werner wrote:

> Is there a way right now to look at the raw data, or is that in the
> works?

No immediate plans for this, but may do it sometime. However, almost
all the data in the raw packet is displayed on the page now, and the
raw data is packed in a difficult to read format, so I'm not sure how
useful the raw data would be. If you have a particular use in mind
share it, I could be convinced to do this sooner if there is a reason
I'm missing...

Steve K4HG