[aprssig] differential corrections available to public

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Mar 19 11:49:58 EST 2005

It's a glitzie but incomplete answer, suitable, however, for most US
interests.  The EGNOS system is frought with politics and infighting and
like Galileo, may never be completes.  OR, it might work better than
we've anticipated.

FWIW, WAAS was not originally an FAA plan, but was subsumed into the
Agency for funding purposes.  There are a lot more players in WAAS than
FAA.  LAAS, on the other hand, is primarily FAA.

gerry