[aprssig] Simple Icom handheld tracker page updated

John Kraus jfkraus3 at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 10:12:18 EST 2005

At 05:31 AM 3/17/2005, you wrote:
>Is that hot glue?

Yes,

I use a high temp version to make home brew molded connectors.  I have
found it holds up well even in the trunk of a car in the Georgia
summers.  The LEDS are held in with epoxy. The secret to the hot glue is to
apply it in layers to a pre-warmed piece not all at once.

I have had a lot of people tell me it won't work but I find that it does ok
as long as you don't expect it to hold significant weight.