[aprssig] TNC command formats

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Mar 17 09:36:41 EST 2005

Yeah, I know it can be done.  Just didn't want to do anything ugly like
write my own case-insensitive string compare function.  When I've got a
clean, elegant bit of code that does what it's supposed to do, I hate to go
muck it up.  If an elegant way to do this occurs to me, I'll do it.

To me, a more useful function would be command history - hit the up arrow
and scroll back through the commands you entered.  That'd take a lot of RAM,
though, and would mean separate buffers for each console connection.

Scott
N1VG