[aprssig] Coverage plots from findu.com data

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 01:58:22 EST 2005

ooops, sorry, I was not clear. What I meant was, is there a way to
display the track/breadcrumb squares for all of the stations that have
been in the area that the geo file covers. For a particular area I
would like to make a map and geo file, and then plot the entire track
of every station that has been there for the last 10,000 hours. This is
regardless if the current/last position is on the map or not. It would
be neat to see where the concentrations of APRS is for a given area,
and you could also look at a smaller map of just a city and see
everywhere any station had been for the history of findu's database. It
could be a useful tool to determine areas that are lacking in
digipeater coverage.

--- Steve Dimse <steve at dimse.com> wrote:
> Wildcards work in plot.cgi, but the plotting is by APRS symbol, not
> by a generic
> square.
>
> Steve K4HG

Check out my APRS digipeater: