[aprssig] Coverage plots from findu.com data

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 22:22:00 EST 2005

Is there any secret CGI to display ALL of the position reports for a
given GEO file area? I would like to use a wildcard* for the call sign
on a geo file of Oregon and have every report from every call sign
displayed as the little red square used in a track or breadcrumb CGI.
This is not a request to build it, but a question if it already exists.

--- "Andrew Rich (VK4TEC)" <vk4tec at tech-software.net> wrote:
> I would like to grab packets from the findu.com database where they
> have
> a certain digi in the path.
>
> I have played with perl scripts that do a posit.cgi
>
> What is the table structure in the db ?
>
> Can I filter on "VK4GME-3*" ?????
>
> Cheers Andy VK4TEC

Check out my APRS digipeater: