[aprssig] APRS System Overiding Fundamentals

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Thu Mar 10 18:17:21 EST 2005

Hi Earl
            Then might I suggest the "Windows" version of APRSdos.
APRS-SCS.
APRS-SCS is not a port of APRSdos. It was all programmed from
scratch. But when I programmed it I used APRSdos as a model.

In other words I tried to make APRS-SCS do APRS as APRSdos does.
Please check it out at
http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs/
and let me know what you think,

On 9 Mar 2005 at 22:19, Earl Needham wrote:

>          I'd use APRSdos, but for two reasons:
>
>          1.  No internet connectivity
>          2.  Does not play nice with Windows.
>
>          But it does a LOT of things well.
>
>          7 3
>          Earl
>

> Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
> http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs