[aprssig] TM-271A

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 9 23:11:51 EST 2005

Right, I remember hearing that now.  What a really stupid thing to do.  And
it's got 8-volt power right there, so you could power the tracker off it.  I
suppose you can still make a mic encoder without speaker audio, though.

Anyway, I chose the radio over the comparable Icom and Yaesu rigs mostly
because of the mini-DIN connector.  I expect I'll be using that for the most
part.

Scott
N1VG