[aprssig] Need some Coordinate and math help

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Sat Mar 5 21:57:23 EST 2005

Hi Tom
            Thank you for your help.
If you want to learn all about the DLG-O format then go to the
following link.
http://rockyweb.cr.usgs.gov/nmpstds/dlgstds.html
And download the first part1,part2,part3 pdf files.
They explain the whole format. But they do not explain on how to
change utm to lat and long.

The usgs has a viewer with source code. It is fortran. you will find
it at.
http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/drc/dlgv32pro/index.html

http://www.swcp.com/~russo/
> Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1
>  "When life gives you lemons, find someone with a paper cut."

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs