[aprssig] APRS Message Idea

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Fri Mar 4 13:47:11 EST 2005

Um... no, Bob.

You do not set the Bulletin and Announcement Intervals, they are preset
according to the APRS Spec on those message types.  You select one like
you would in WinAPRS or whatever else supports it.

You set a retry ONCE for ALL messages, not for "*Each* and *Every* message".

All of your arguments listed below are frivolous, and I'm kinda getting
tired of hearing you blast the program that I doubt you have ever loaded
on your computer and looked at.  We're just not going to switch back to
DOS and run dosARPS anymore!  I'm sorry, but blasting the usefulness of
the software is going to do nothing but turn people off from APRS
completely.  In the spirit of amateur radio, please pre-read your

73
Phil Pacier - AD6NH
http://www.aprsca.net