[aprssig] APRS Message Idea

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Mar 2 23:54:39 EST 2005

Okay, this is a start, but it looks like it requires this UI-View plugin to
be running in the area that you want to send the message.  I was thinking of
something where the only "local" requirement is an Igate for it to work.
There would be one central message handling server (or cluster of central
servers if the load gets large).

A.J.