[aprssig] NEW! IC-V82 - VHF/APRS Transceiver

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 2 21:09:09 EST 2005

I talked to one of the Icom guys at DCC about stuff that could be done with
it.  I got the impression from him that Icom's really not interested in
supporting experimentation.  Looks like they just want to sell digital voice
radios with Ethernet ports to appliance operators.  Definitely didn't get a
warm fuzzy feeling from that conversation.

Scott
N1VG