[aprssig] NEW! IC-V82 - VHF/APRS Transceiver

Andre PE1RDW aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Wed Mar 2 13:20:07 EST 2005

Wes Johnston schreef:

>The thing I don't understand is that also claim that it is compatible with dstar
>voice/data.  But this is a 2m only rig, right?  They say there's a 440 version.
>I thought dstar mobile rig was 1200mhz?
>
>Wes
>--

Dstar is just the protocol they use, the first mobile (id-1) is indeed
1200mhz but the 2200 wich is a 2 meter rig has a plugin to use the dstar
data and digital voice at 4k8.
I would like to find out how the headers are build up, so a bridge can
be build between dstar protocol and aprs.

73 de Andre PE1RDW