[aprssig] KPC-3 DIGI settings for New n-N

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Mar 2 10:32:13 EST 2005

Unfortunately, though, the next WIDE will
digipeat it because the second WIDE is now
an active path looking for a digipeat.

And in fact after the second one digipeats
it, then the first one will do it againtoo...
Bob

>>> ab9fx at aprs.pl 3/1/05 11:32:45 PM >>>
Bob,
I did some simple tests, maybe we need some more. But it seems that
MYALIAS is very useful for limiting path like WIDE,WIDE,WIDE
If MYALIAS is WIDE then after digipeating packet with original path
like
WIDE,WIDE,WIDE appears as WIDE*,WIDE,WIDE and none of other digis WIDE
will repeat it again, because WIDE was already repeated.
73!
Andy AB9FX