[aprssig] What does one need to post local APRS data on Findu.com?

Richard Montgomery kb4ytm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:45:43 EST 2005

You just need a nearby Igate to get your position on Findu.com . I see
N0CTM puts most of your position packets onto Findu about 15 miles SW of
your location. I also see a digi N1EXT-5 near N0CTM. If that digi no
longer supports WIDE, then you may need to change your path to WIDE2-2.
I see you now have WIDE,WIDE2-2. There are lots of software packages
that will put your position on Findu that you can run at home. I
personally use UI-View, but there are several that work well.   Just my
thoughts. 73

Richard