[aprssig] High speed datbase inserts (CGI)

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Mar 1 09:45:13 EST 2005

I never looked at the JavAPRSSrv database interface before - has anyone
tried to use with Oracle?  In particular, Oracle with the Spatial
extensions?  I wrote my own database interface service in Windows a while
back, but the underlying APRS parsing library got abandoned before it was
completed.

Scott
N1VG