[aprssig] APRS on ECHO

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jun 29 10:03:13 EDT 2005

Does anyone know if this address byte has to be contained within the HDLC
frame?  I'm curious if you could send a sequence with FLAG - 'P' - ABORT
before the real frame to wake it up.  Assuming it handles an HDLC abort
properly.  You should still be able to end the wakeup frame with a flag, and
have it get dropped as a runt or failed FCS.

Scott
N1VG