[aprssig] Field Day balloon repeater - question

Bruce & Leigh Coates bruce.coates at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 25 13:31:41 EDT 2005

Hi Art

Now that I read my own post I notice that I neglected to mention that it
would be a tethered balloon.  (I like to get my equipment back ;-) ).  Out
here on the prairies, a little bit of altitude goes a long way.  Even few
hundred feet would give us enough coverage for a typical search area.  Calm
day are few and far between as well so that why I'm also looking at the
possibility of kites.

73, Bruce