[aprssig] Packet routing, path specification.

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Fri Jun 24 12:34:41 EDT 2005

With these TNCs setting UID ON WIDE1-1,... causes the fix that _does_ allow
their continued use.  They are still in service as the primary digis
supporting the "New n-N Paradigm" across San Francisco and Monterey Bay
areas in NCA.  Works very well, no dupes.  Your frustration on this point is
not merited.
Decent suggestions at http://nwaprs.org
Bob has already provided workable solutions in response to Pete's message
saying people are "thwarting" the system.  While I do not believe we have
large numbers of users intent on thwarting the system, such users could
thwart _any_ system.  Rather, I think it's far easier to complain or feel
frustrated than to produce the real _interpersonal_ effort required to
improve the knowledge of our fellow amateurs.  But that friendly work is not
really difficult, only personal!
Talk to your "thwarters" on Field Day!  hi
73, Cap KE6AFE