[aprssig] Oracle connection ?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 23 10:16:47 EDT 2005

Don't forget OCI (Oracle Call Interface) - that's the native Oracle API.
I've also written stuff with the Pro*C precompiler.

http://www.orafaq.com/faqoci.htm
http://www.orafaq.com/faqpro.htm

I'd have to check, but I think the Windows service I wrote for dumping APRS
data from the APRS IS into Oracle used ODBC.  I haven't touched that in a
couple of years - someone else was writing the parsing library and never
finished it, so the decoding isn't complete.

Are you using the Oracle Spatial extension?

Scott
N1VG