[aprssig] Out of memory

Keith Kotch kkotch at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 22 19:34:05 EDT 2005

Mine is in the C:\Program Files\WinAPRS root directory so looks like yours
is okay.  I copied what Earl sent into the text document and it looks like
there's a tab space between the numbers and text.

STATIONS        16382

MESSAGES        16382

PKTBUFFER       2000192

DESTROYICONS    YES

I didn't use config.txt.  I'm assuming you restarted WinAPRS after putting
that file in there.  Mine seems to be working as I've quit receiving that
out of memory notice.  You didn't create a folder under WinAPRS did you?
Should just be a .txt document file named memory.txt or config.txt not a
folder.

Keith

  _____