[aprssig] Northwest Hog counter

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jun 21 12:15:03 EDT 2005

>>> "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com> 06/20/05 3:40 PM >>>
>> atttempt to send emails to each station that seems
>> to not have been made aware of [the New-N paradigm]
>
>We have a slightly easier method of doing this:
>   http://packet.fortgirlfriend.com/usage.html
> That's our northwest hog counter.

Curt, I wonder if you can add a link to their PATH.
Looking to see what kind of path they're using is
the only fair way to know if their path needs fixing
or not.  As it is, the page encourages people to
NAG someone without givng them any data as
to why or how they may have used so many packets.

I'd suggest making the CALLSIGN link go to FINDU.COM
so that we can see their PACKET.  If you want add another
column for QRZ.  Thanks

Bob, WB4APR