[aprssig] Firmware for KPC-3

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sun Jun 19 14:20:48 EDT 2005

More specifically:
http://www.kantronics.com/support/kpcbulletin.html
"Requests for updates under these terms must be made by September 12, 2005."

This does not apply to the KPC-3, only the KPC-3+ and KPC-9612+.  The same
webpage says:
"Updates for Kantronics discontinued models (including the KPC-3, KPC-9612,
KAM, KAM+, and KAM '98) are not available."

73, Cap KE6AFE