[aprssig] WinAPRS registration

Keith Kotch kkotch at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 06:59:45 EDT 2005

I modify my earlier statement...it's still valid, until the end of the year
12/31/05) according to the author.  The upgrade seems to be working okay
except I can't (or just don't know how) to set a local Tiger map as my Home
map.

I still get the registration message every time I open 2.8.0, which you
should UNTIL the new registration number is in place.

Just fill out the request information and send it in per the instructions
and wait.

Keith, KF4BXT