[aprssig] Designating HOME Igates

Greg Noneman greg at clubnet.net
Sat Jun 18 13:17:36 EDT 2005

I'm not sure whether UI-View supports "courtesy positions" either.  I
remember messaging to a friend of mine in Phoenix a while back, and
we noticed that my posits were not being sent through the local
Phoenix IGate. The Phoenix IGate was running UI-View software.  I
also checked this with another station back east that was using a UI-
View IGate and had the same results.  It seems that either the
courtesy positions aren't supported or that feature is configurable
and wasn't selected.  Given the popularity of UI-View, there would
seem to be a high probability of this feature not being supported in
many areas.

Greg
WB6ZSU