[aprssig] Out of memory

Keith Kotch kkotch at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 11:37:23 EDT 2005

Thanks Earl.  I remember there being a memory.txt or config.txt file that
had such settings but neither of those files are showing in my WinAPRS
directory.  The only .txt files in the root WinAPRS directory are
altpath.txt and aprsserv.txt.  Maybe one of the Sprouls will jump in here.
I thought the file was already part of WinAPRS but I'll try adding it and
see what happens.

Keith, KF4BXT

  _____