[aprssig] Re: WinAPRS 2.8.0 new registration number needed?

Mark Sproul kb2ici at amsat.org
Thu Jun 16 12:36:17 EDT 2005

Cap

It should bring up a window with instructions if you click "TELL ME HOW"

We apologize for any inconvenience but it was necessitated due to hackers

Mark

At 9:18 AM -0700 6/16/05, Cap Pennell wrote:
>At startup, WinAPRS 2.8.0 says I'm going to need a NEW REGISTRATION NUMBER,
>but when I click on the button offered to pursue that, nothing happens.  If
>I'm going to need one, I'd like one.  Thanks.
>73, Cap KE6AFE

Mark Sproul                              |
http://ecs.rutgers.edu                   |
msproul at jove.rutgers.edu                 |
Manager - Engineering Computing Services | 732-445-3121
Rutgers University School of Engineering |
Office: Eng D111                         |