[aprssig] W1GTT at aol.com

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 15:12:01 EDT 2005

W1GTT at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings from CT,
>
> I've been attempting to get the current suggested digi settings off of
> Bob's, WB4APR, site but not able to make the connection. Keeps timing
> out. I'm setting up another digi and want the latest recommended
> settings. The digi W1SP-15 is going back on the air soon in NW CT. Any
> help appreciated. I get the APRSSIG in digest so CC to me direct
> please as well as the list.
>
> 73  Bill, W1GTT

This has been a chronic problem.  There is a screwed-up domain server at
the Naval Academy that makes Bob's web site inaccessable to about 1/3 of
the Internet community, including most non-US users.

I have mirrored most of Bob's APRS-related pages on my web site at:
     http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/WB4APRwebsiteMirror/aprs.html

Stephen H. Smith             wa8lmf (at) aol.com

Home Page:                   http://wa8lmf.com

New APRS Symbol Chart
  http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/miscinfo/APRS_Symbol_Chart.pdf

New/Updated "Rev G" APRS     http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/aprs