[aprssig] New Digi Settings

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Wed Jun 8 13:39:32 EDT 2005

The KPC 3+ with 9.0 does do dupe checking on UIDIGI but you must change
UIDUPE to 30 (defaults to zero).  Smart digi's (primarily software
digipeaters) and UIDIGI also provide dupe checking.

The only sure way to eliminate these rogue paths is to eliminate paths
entirely.  This can be done using digipeater software which implements
the no-source-routing algorithm shown in the Spring PSR (TAPR
newsletter).  The algorithm is currently under development or has been
implemented by a number of digipeater authors.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net