[aprssig] IGATE delays

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Wed Jun 8 08:10:13 EDT 2005

I spoke with ww6jc last night on the phone (super nice guy, just getting
started in aprs), and he said his copy of uiview is connected to
montana.aprs.net:14580. Could it be that Curt's problem station, and the
one mentioned from canada are both connected to this same hub? I asked
ww6jc to connect to a different aprs server (kc4pl's server that is
local to South Carolina) for the time being to help diagnose this problem.

Wes