[aprssig] Need help finding Maps compatible with Xastir and Debian??????

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jun 6 12:35:32 EDT 2005

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005, David Boswell wrote:

> Looking for some to help me set up Xastir in Debian and install the maps.
>
> New to Debian Xastir and APRS.

http://www.xastir.org

    Click on the "Map Pointers" link on the left.

Also read the README.MAPS file that comes with Xastir.

What sort of maps are you looking for, and what scale?  We might be
able to give you some pointers.

Best place to ask client-specific questions would be on
client-specific mailing lists BTW.  There are two active Xastir
mailing lists, also available from the URL above.