[aprssig] KD5XB-9

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sat Jun 4 23:06:53 EDT 2005

At 12:11 PM 5/31/2005, Cap Pennell wrote:
><snip>
> > Are the 18-wheelers approaching Earl?:
> >
> > http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/symbol.cgi?icon=/u&limit=10&call=KD5XB-9

         Speaking of which, we found a bad power switch in the MFJ TNC that
runs my dumb tracker.  I'm hoping that bad switch was the reason the darned
thing kept losing it's settings 'way back when.  I'm going to bring the
thing inside and change the callsign to KD5XB-10, and I'm also going to
change the unproto path from WIDE,WIDE5-5 to something shorter.

         What path is still supposed to work almost everywhere?  I don't
have any way to change the path on the road.

         Thanks,
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info

For you dog lovers: Proheart 6 is DANGEROUS and your dog may not survive!

http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/2004/ANS01312.html
http://www.spoiled-paws.com/ph6.htm
http://bewareofproheart6.freecyberzone.com/

All (and more) found via