FW: [aprssig] solutions for indoor tracking

Keith Kotch kkotch at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 07:51:55 EDT 2005

The anti-theft security devices at the doorways at Wal-Mart, Lowe's and Home
Depot work more than mere inches away.

Longer range devices are the EZPass type automatic toll devices.  We've had
some normal high speed lanes opened up here in the Orlando area on some of
the toll roads and those readers are in the neighborhood of 15 feet above
the roadway.

Keith, KF4BXT