[aprssig] Findu.com Track History Help

Jason Creager jason at creager.com
Fri Jul 29 02:38:57 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Perhaps I'm just exhausted from the trip, but we left Tuesday for a trip to
Great Basin National Park from Las Vegas to Utah and back down.

I can't remember exactly when I turned my tracker on, but I know that it
was working and reporting on one of the Utah roads near the Parowan
Petroglyphs on Tuesday. The eastern end of Nevada is practically devoid of
cellphone coverage, so I wanted to see how well we were tracked, so I left
the tracker running all the time since Tuesday.

We're planning to go back next year and hike to the glacier (yes, a real
glacier in Nevada), alpine lakes, and to Wheeler Peak. The starting
altitude is 10,000 feet, so it would be nice to know that I could get a
message out via packet if need be.

The raw data for KC0ERG-3 from Findu shows the older data, but I can only
get the graphic on FindU to display the last little bit from where we
popped over the hill on US 93 and came in range of KE7XO-1. It's probably
simple, but I don't think I'm in any condition to futz with CGI parameters
right now.

Thanks!

Jason
KC0ERG