[aprssig] WinAPRS Symbols & Font

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Wed Jul 27 01:11:07 EDT 2005

For a symbols description, go to the Windows Pull Down Menu and click on
ICON Window.  That shows all the available ICONs in WinAPRS and if you click
on an individual ICON it will give you the short cut designation for that
ICON and brief description.  You can also get this info by going to the LIST
pull down menu and then select ICON List.  This method is easier to read
than the first method.

That is all the info that I am aware of, what else would you be looking for?

Also on the FONT changes in WinAPRS Version 2.8.0, yes, I know what you are
talking about.  I too have the font change from the pleasant normal size and
weight to the smaller skinnier size at times and have no explanation as to
why it changed.  Next time I start the program, it seems to go back to the
normal size.  If you go to the DISPLAY pull down menu and then select MAP
DISPLAY OPTIONS, you get the window that should allow you to change the font
size but I am not sure this window is working correctly yet.  Also I have
not found a place where I can select the type of font I want or be able to
change the default font style.  Only the size can be changed.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.org