[aprssig] Findu Google Display Not working in Netscape 7.02

Peter Devanney pdevanney at rogers.com
Fri Jul 22 12:25:22 EDT 2005

A friend is using Netscape 7.02 on the following URL

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=va3yow&radar=***

The Google map does not display (just a white background coloured box) but the radar is OK.

It works fine for me on both Mozilla and Netscape. I downloaded Netscape 7.02, installed and get the same result (i.e. no Google map displayed but radar OK). I checked to make sure Javascript was enabled and set the security settings to low - still no change.

Any ideas?

Peter VA3YOW