[aprssig] OT: Topo USA side view

Larry Cerney lcerney at viawest.net
Tue Jul 19 08:37:44 EDT 2005

Robert, et al;

The current version of Topo USA is 5.0, so yours is a little old and I don't
know if it had the feature that you want. It is the Profile feature.  You
connect two points on the map and go to the profile feature and it will show
you the side view.

73...
Larry
K0ANI

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
--Albert Einstein