[aprssig] APRS Mailing List

N0YXV - Stan Coleman n0yxv at gihams.org
Mon Jul 18 01:23:20 EDT 2005

I'm really new to APRS and would like to get on a national mailing list
to get information about APRS. It would be nice if the list would help
newbie's and people with problems. It would also be nice if the list had
a moderator that could watch the content to make sure it stayed on
subject. I signed up for this list at tapr.org but it seams to deal more
with google and bombs than it does with APRS. Now don't get me wrong I
like the subject of google and bombs but I don't have the time it takes
to sort through my email to weed out the emails that don't deal with the
subject of the mailing list I signed up for.