[aprssig] WinAPRS 2.8.0 Update?

Glenn Wiebe ve4gn at mts.net
Sun Jul 17 13:53:55 EDT 2005

Thank you James, much appreciated. It seems rather unnecessary to download a
26.7 mb file when all that is required is WinAPRS.EXE. It's up and running.

And Earl when I click the "Tell me how" button I don't get the message you do. I
suppose I'll copy your post and send it in, we have plenty of time to sort this
out as you said.

73 de Glenn...VE4GN